1) Why did you start acting? or Why did you get into film? When I was ten my parents threw me into an acting workshop. Terrified, I resisted for a few days, but soon found out that I had the BUG. Over the years I realized that Acting was in my bones, it’s my passion, my pleasure and my mission in life.
2) What actors do you look to as an example. or Who is your inspiration? I have always looked up to and admired the great JAMES DEAN. His raw, inspired talent has always moved and motivated me to be the best Actor I can be. A close second is Johnny Depp and all of his great, offbeat, off the wall choices and characters.
3) What has been your most satisfying time on stage or set? I was in a stage production of “Moes Lucky 7” which has left a lasting impression on my career. I had moments on that stage that were so real and satisfying, it is engraved in my mind.
4) Why did you decide to The Last Beautiful Girl and what are you looking forward to the most? I will always be up for ANYTHING Twitchy! James and Twitchy are why I decided to jump right on board. I look forward to working with old friends and making new ones. I look forward to an amazing, fun filled shoot that will be memorialized on the Silver Screen!!!
5) What are your top 10 movies of ALL time!
1. Rebel Without a Cause
2. Pulp Fiction
3. The Last Cowboy
4. The Zero Effect
5. West Side Story
8. Dog Day Afternoon
10. Boogie Nights