1) Why did you start acting?
When I was 10 I was an extra for a movie my sister was filming. I was able to watch the process of creating a film, and I couldn’t help being so interested in it. I had a lot of fun, and I wanted to continue to work on set.
2) What actors do you look to as an example. or Who is your inspiration?
I look to Jennifer Lawrence as an example because she is very well known, but she makes sure to stay true to herself.
3) What has been your most satisfying time on stage or set?
The most satisfying time I had on set was being an extra for the movie Amnesia. I was able to work with my sister and a very close friend, and we all played zombies. After we ran around in the halls of an abandoned hospital, they asked me to be a featured extra and attack the main character who is fighting off the zombies. It was a lot of fun acting as a zombie!
4) Why did you decide to The Last Beautiful Girl and what are you looking forward to the most?
James Christopher sent me a message saying he had a part for me, and I happily accepted because I have so much fun working with the Twitchy Dolphin crew. I am looking forward to working with everyone on set again since I had a blast working on DisAssociationVille and A.D.D.
5) What are your top 10 movies of ALL time!
Meet Joe Black
50 First Dates
10 Things I Hate About You
Shes the Man
Perks of Being a Wallflower